The Administrative Affairs Committee (AAC) reviews and audits the financial and real property assets of the LACRPC and makes its findings and recommendations available to the Executive Committee. The Committee meets semi-annually to review and approve the agency’s budget and annually with the Ohio Auditor’s Office to ensure fiscal control. The Committee responsible for managing the annual nomination and election process of the Commission, as well as monitoring and periodically making recommendations regarding the effectiveness of the Commission’s organizational documents. The AAC also monitors the agency’s personnel policies with respect to regulatory requirements, and makes all final personnel determinations.
- Dave Belton, Shawnee Township
- Howard Elstro, City of Lima
- Steve Ewing, Auglaize Township
- Jerry Gilden, Marion Township
- Doug Post, Amanda Township
- Brion Rhodes, Allen County
- Robert Sielschott, Bath Township
- Thomas Tebben, City of Lima
- Susan Wildermuth, Allen County
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 4:00 p.m.