The Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC) is designated by the State of Ohio as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). The Committee is responsible for all area-wide transportation planning, the review and approval of the transportation portion of the annual Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), the review and maintenance of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), and the adoption of an updated Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The Committee also makes such policies and final determinations, findings, recommendations, and resolutions as may be necessary to carry out a continuing, cooperative, and comprehensive urban transportation planning process.
The composition of the Committee includes representatives of the Allen County Regional Transit Authority, local public works and traffic engineering departments, social service transportation providers, Ohio Department of Transportation and local public officials. Committee membership is comprised of no less than fifty-one percent (51%) locally elected public officials. The Committee also utilizes the services of several transportation-related subcommittees including the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC), Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC), Safety Review Team (SRT) and Citizens Accessibility Advisory Committee (CAAC).
- Dave Belton, Shawnee Township
- Kevin Cox, Perry Township
- Howard Elstro, City of Lima
- Steve Ewing, Auglaize Township
- Jerry Gilden, Marion Township
- Mitch Kingsley, Village of Bluffton
- Noel Mehlo, Federal Highway Administration
- Doug Post, Amanda Township
- Brion Rhodes, Allen County Engineer’s Office
- Charles Schreck, ODOT District 1
- Richard Schroeder, Allen County Regional Transit Authority
- Robert Sielschott, Bath Township
- Thomas Tebben, City of LIma
- Larry Vandemark, American Township
- Thursday, August 27, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 24, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17, 2020, 3:00 p.m.