The Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC) is designated by the State of Ohio as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). The Committee is responsible for all area-wide transportation planning, the review and approval of the transportation portion of the annual Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), the review and maintenance of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), and the adoption of an updated Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The Committee also makes such policies and final determinations, findings, recommendations, and resolutions as may be necessary to carry out a continuing, cooperative, and comprehensive urban transportation planning process.
The composition of the Committee includes representatives of the Allen County Regional Transit Authority, local public works and traffic engineering departments, social service transportation providers, Ohio Department of Transportation and local public officials. Committee membership is comprised of no less than fifty-one percent (51%) locally elected public officials. The Committee also utilizes the services of several transportation-related subcommittees including the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC), Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC), Safety Review Team (SRT) and Citizens Accessibility Advisory Committee (CAAC).
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Frank Burkett, Federal HWY Administration
- Kevin Cox, Perry Township
- Joan Davis, ACRTA
- Howard Elstro, City of Lima
- Steve Ewing, Auglaize Township
- Jerry Gilden, Marion Township
- Mitch Kingsley, Village of Bluffton
- Doug Post, Amanda Township
- Brion Rhodes, Allen County Engineer’s Office
- Chuck Schierloh, City of Lima
- Charles Schreck, ODOT District 1
- Beth Seibert, Allen County
- Thomas Tebben, City of Lima
- Larry Vandemark, American Township
- Thursday, January 27, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 24, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 26, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Jun 23, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 25, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 17, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22, 2022, 3:00 p.m.