The Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC) is designated by the State of Ohio as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). The Committee is responsible for all area-wide transportation planning, the review and approval of the transportation portion of the annual Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), the review and maintenance of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), and the adoption of an updated Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The Committee also makes such policies and final determinations, findings, recommendations, and resolutions as may be necessary to carry out a continuing, cooperative, and comprehensive urban transportation planning process.
The composition of the Committee includes representatives of the Allen County Regional Transit Authority, local public works and traffic engineering departments, social service transportation providers, the Ohio Department of Transportation, and local public officials. Committee membership is comprised of no less than fifty-one percent (51%) of locally elected public officials. The Committee also utilizes the services of several transportation-related subcommittees including the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC), Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC), Safety Review Team (SRT), and Citizens Accessibility Advisory Committee (CAAC).
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Brad Baxter, Bath Township
- Sean Chapman, Village of Spencerville
- Kevin Cox, Perry Township
- Joan Davis, ACRTA
- Howard Elstro, City of Lima
- Steve Ewing, Auglaize Township
- Jerry Gilden, Marion Township
- Mitch Kingsley, Village of Bluffton
- Jamie Mehaffie, City of Delphos
- Doug Post, Amanda Township
- Brion Rhodes, Allen County Engineer’s Office
- Adam Francis, ODOT District 1
- Beth Seibert, Allen County
- Thomas Tebben, City of Lima
- Larry Vandemark, American Township
- Karen Garland, ACRTA
- Thursday, January 26, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 23, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 22, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 28, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 28, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
Follow Us On (419) 228-1836