The Developmental Controls Committee (DCC) is a technical committee charged with the responsibility of monitoring development activities within Allen County and establishing regulatory controls to minimize any adverse environmental or economic effects of development. The Committee is also delegated with developing the County’s land use component of the Long Range Comprehensive Plan (LRTP). The Committee monitors the development of local subdivision regulations, local zoning ordinances/resolutions, and floodplain management regulations as well as any local regulatory controls proposed by local entities.
The Committee also reviews the merits of amendments or development under the regulatory controls once established. The Committee has a collaborative relationship with local agencies involved in the development process including the Allen County Health Department, the Allen Water District, the Allen County Soil & Water District, the Ottawa River Coalition, local utilities, and the engineering/public works departments of the various political subdivisions.
Past Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- Randy Ackerman, Jackson Township
- Paul Basinger, American Township
- Brad Baxter, Bath Township
- Kevin Cox, Perry Township
- Steve Ewing, Auglaize Township
- Jerry Gilden, Marion Township
- Bruce Plumb, City of Lima
- Doug Post, Amanda Township
- Kent McCleary, Sugar Creek Township
- Walter Rysz, Richland Township
- Mark Bishop, Shawnee Township
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020, 3:00 p.m.