The Community Development Committee (CDC) monitors local conditions and identifies problems, and implements solutions/recommendations. The Committee surveys public opinion and monitors state and federal regulatory requirements to enable the LACRPC and its membership the ability to respond to circumstances the committee has determined important. The Committee’s charge is quality of life issues such as farmland preservation, crime, traffic safety, economic development, housing, historic preservation, and other issues of community concern. The Committee is responsible for developing the agency’s Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). The Committee has a collaborative relationship with local law enforcement and code enforcement officials, the chambers of commerce, the Allen Economic Development Group, the Lima-Allen County Convention & Visitors Bureau and Ohio Department of Development (ODOD).
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Thursday, January 20, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, February 17, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, April 21, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, June 16, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, August 18, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, September 15, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, October 20, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Wednesday, November 10, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, December 15, 2022, 3:30p.m.
- Jon Basinger, Monroe Township
- Laura Bassitt, Village of Lafayette
- Mark Bishop, Shawnee Township
- Berlin Caroll, Allen County
- Sean Chapman, Village of Spencerville
- Susan Crotty, City of Lima
- Tom Ekleberry, Village of Harrod
- Todd Gordon, City of LIma
- Russ Holly, Shawnee Township
- Ahmad Houston, Allen County
- Dan Kaseman, Village of Elida
- Greg Kessen, Perry Township
- Mitchell Kingsley, Village of Bluffton
- Jamie Mehaffie, City of Delphos
- Lynn Mohler, American Township
- Tony Wilkerson, City of Lima