The Community Development Committee (CDC) monitors local conditions, identifies problems, and implements solutions/recommendations. The Committee surveys public opinion and monitors state and federal regulatory requirements to enable the LACRPC and its members the ability to respond to circumstances the committee has determined important. The Committee’s charge is quality of life issues such as farmland preservation, crime, traffic safety, economic development, housing, historic preservation, and other matters of community concern. The Committee is responsible for developing the agency’s Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). The Committee collaborates with local law enforcement and code enforcement officials, the chambers of commerce, the Allen Economic Development Group, the Lima-Allen County Convention & Visitors Bureau, and the Ohio Department of Development (ODOD).
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Thursday, January 19, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 16, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 18, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 21, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
- Randy Ackerman, Jackson Township
- Jon Basinger, Monroe Township
- Laura Bassitt, Village of Lafayette
- Mark Bishop, Shawnee Township
- Tony Blake, Village of Harrod
- Berlin Caroll, Allen County
- Susan Crotty, City of Lima
- Sue Gerker, AEDG
- Todd Gordon, City of Lima
- Marin Harbur
- Russ Holly, Shawnee Township
- Dan Kaseman, Village of Elida
- Greg Kessen, Perry Township
- Mitchell Kingsley, Village of Bluffton
- David Metzger, Village of Elida
- Lynn Mohler, American Township
- Tony Wilkerson, City of Lima