The Community Development Committee (CDC) monitors local conditions and identifies problems, and implements solutions/recommendations. The Committee surveys public opinion and monitors state and federal regulatory requirements to enable the LACRPC and its membership the ability to respond to circumstances the committee has determined important. The Committee’s charge is quality of life issues such as farmland preservation, crime, traffic safety, economic development, housing, historic preservation, and other issues of community concern. The Committee is responsible for developing the agency’s Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). The Committee has a collaborative relationship with local law enforcement and code enforcement officials, the chambers of commerce, the Allen Economic Development Group, the Lima-Allen County Convention & Visitors Bureau and Ohio Department of Developent (ODOD).
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Thursday, January 21, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, February 18, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, March 18, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, May 20, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, June 17, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, July 17, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, October 21, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Thursday, December 9, 2021, 3:30p.m.
- Jon Basinger, Monroe Township
- Laura Bassitt, Village of Lafayette
- Mark Bishop, Shawnee Township
- Sean Chapman, Village of Spencerville
- Susan Crotty, City of Lima
- Tom Ekleberry, Village of Harrod
- Drew Fields, City of Lima
- Todd Gordon, City of LIma
- Russ Holly, Shawnee Township
- Dan Kaseman, Village of Elida
- Greg Kessen, Perry Township
- Mitchell Kingsley, Village of Bluffton
- Lynn Mohler, American Township
- Tony Wilkerson, City of Lima