The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) provides technical advice on transportation planning activities to the Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC). Membership of the TAC will be appointed by the TCC and shall consist of a designated representative of, but not be limited to, agencies such as the following:
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- City of Lima Engineer
- Allen County Engineer
- Allen County Regional Transit Authority
- Public Utilities
- Trucking Companies
The members of the TAC will have a broad technical knowledge and experience in transportation, planning, or related fields. The TAC will review the outline of procedures for various phases of the transportation study, methodology, projections, assumptions, and recommended plans before submission to the TCC.
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Eric Davis, Wessler Engineering
- Karen Garland, Allen County Regional Transit Authority
- Daniel Hoying, LJB, Inc.
- Dan Kasemen, Invested Citizen
- Brad Niemeyer, Public Utilites (ACSE)
- Greg Kessen, Perry Township
- Jamie Mehaffie, City of Delphos
- Cindy Leis, Allen Economic Development Group
- Shawn McPheron, EMH & T
- Jed Metzger, Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce
- Ron Meyer, Sanitary Engineer’s Office
- Kirk Niemeyer, City of Lima
- Adam Francis, ODOT District One
- Tony Wilkerson, City of Lima
- Lawrence Hall, FHWA
- Sean Chapman, Village of Spencerville
- Jacob King, Low Vision Coalition
- Stefanie Motter, Area Agency on Aging
- Jack Neal, Perry Twp
- Mark Droll, Allen County
- Paul Basinger, American Township
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 26, 2023, 1:30 p.m.