The Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) provides technical advice on transportation planning activities to the Tranportation Coordinating Committee (TCC). Membership of the TAC will be appointed by the TCC and shall consist of a designated representative of, but no be limited to, agencies such as the following:
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- City of Lima Engineer
- Allen County Engineer
- Allen County Regional Transit Authority
- Public Utilities
- Trucking Companies
The members of the TAC will have a broad technical knowledge and experience in transportation, planning, or related fields. The TAC will review the outline of procedures for various phases of the transportation study, methodology, projections, assumptions, and recommended plans before submission to the TCC.
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Sean Chapman, Village of Spencerville
- Eric Davis, Wessler Engineering
- Mark Droll, Kohli & Kaliher
- Karen Garland, Allen County Regional Transit Authority
- Daniel Hoying, LJB, Inc.
- Dan Kasemen, Village of Elida
- Steve Kayatin, Allen County Sanitary Engineer’s Office
- Greg Kessen, Perry Township
- Cindy Leis, Allen Economic Development Group
- Mike Leis, Village of Beaverdam
- Shawn McPheron, EHM&T
- Frank Burkett, Federal Highway Administration
- Jed Metzger, Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce
- Ron Meyer, Allen County Engineer’s Office
- Kirk Niemeyer, City of Lima
- Tracy Sanchez, Lima Pallet Company
- Charles Schreck, ODOT District One
- Tony Wilkerson, City of Lima
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 1:30 p.m.