The Citizens’ Accessibility Advisory Committee was established to support and promote coordinated transportation services for the residents of Allen County. The Committee is comprised of leaders within current local transportation initiatives, though not a comprehensive list, included are: Allen County Council on Aging, Lima-Allen County Regional Transit Authority, Area Agency on Aging, Clymer Medical Transport, Family & Children First Council, Lima Allen County Council on Community Affairs, Delphos Senior Citizens, Allen County Board of Developmental Disabilities, Job & Family Services, and Children’s Developmental Center. To reach the goal of coordinated services, the committee works to:
- increase options for travel within and between Allen County area communities;
- improve access to educational opportunities, medical services, social supports, and jobs;
- increase the number of people served and the number of rides provided with existing resources;
- reduce duplication and fragmentation in administration, planning, funding, and delivery of transportation services;
- increase and sustain the safety of state-supported transportation services; and
- increase local efforts that maximize the use of existing resources.
Past Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- Sarah Beery, Clymer Medical Transport, Inc.
- Alice Curth, Delphos Senior Citizens
- Joan Davis
- Carole Enneking, Family & Children First Council
- Karen Garland, Allen County Regional Transit Authority
- Michael Hensley, Allen County Council on Aging
- Jacob King, Low Vision Coalition
- Nell Lester, West Central Ohio Health Ministries Program
- Joe Lewis, Marimor Industries
- Jodi Owens, Low Vision Coalition
- Elisha Reineke, Children’s Developmental Center
- Holly Rex, West Ohio Community Action Partnership
- Beca Sheidler, Area Agency on Aging
- Charles Schreck, Ohio Department of Transportation
- Josh Unterbrink, Activate Allen County
- Thursday, January 14, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 11, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 11, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 8, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 13, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 8, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 12, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 9, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 14, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 4, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 2, 2021, 3:00 p.m.